Join the Team – Nurse
Are you looking for flexible hours? Located close to Maidenhead town centre Larchfield House provides high quality dementia nursing care. We are now recruiting for Registered Nurses to join. We offer competitive hourly rates dependent on experience.
Working as part of a highly committed team the Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. At Larchfield House we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios’
About the Role
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess training requirements for RGN role – Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety