Paying for care

Helping you get the care you need

There are three ways of funding: Private, Social Services/NHS and a combination of both depending on your financial needs.

How to find out if you qualify for local authority funding for care costs.

Contact the social services department of your local authority to find out whether you’re eligible for funding.

If you have savings and assets of more than £23.250, you will have to pay for your own care.

Before they can help, your local council must carry out a care needs assessment. It is free and it’s your legal right to have one.

Private funding

Larchfield House will assess the care that you need through a pre assessment meeting and all costs associated with the package will be discussed and agreed upon with the full involvement of all parties.

At any time, if you have any questions about the fees, payments, please contact us as soon as possible. We are proud to offer both Local Authority funded and Privately Funded Residents. We feel it is highly important that the services we offer at Larchfield House are accessible to all. Dementia and its varying and complex forms are not inclusive so why should we be.

Prices can vary depending on complexities and our aim is to treat everybody as an individual and respect humanity and the diverse backgrounds and cultures that people come from.

If you would like to discuss any funding aspects, please contact us on or call us on 01629 639428. You may also download our brochure

GDPR regulations came into force on the 25th May 2018 and with legitimate Interest we can share details confidentially and discuss cases in detail. We will only keep details from an enquiry if you give permission to do so and you request further information after your visit.